Private life and Cookies
LBC France acts as Data Controller for the analysis of statistics via the cookies recorded on this website (hereinafter referred to the "Site").
I - What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file stored on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile) via browser software when you log on to an online service.
Cookies do not damage your device in any way but enable us to find your preferences more easily, pre-fill certain fields and tailor the content of our services.
Only you can choose whether you wish to have cookies saved onto your terminal and you can easily control the recording of cookies. For specific information on the management and control of cookies, please refer to the section entitled "Your choices concerning cookies".
II - Cookies recorded by LBC France and their use
LBC France only places analytical cookies on the Site
Analytical cookies enable us to get to know the Site better and improve the user path by establishing statistics and volumes of frequency and use (categories and content visited, user path, etc.).
III - Recipients of data
The data collected can be accessed by LBC France, as data controller and byour service providers acting as subcontractors, who provide technical assistance for us to achieve the purposes indicated above (host service provider)
Finally, when you answer to a classified ad or complete the contact form, your contact details are transmitted to the professional concerned in its capacity as the data controller who is at the origin of it.
IV - Company responsible for processing
LBC France, Paris Commercial Register, SIREN N° 521 724 336, with its registered office at 24 rue des Jeûneurs, 75002 Paris, represented by Mr. Marc Brandsma, in his capacity as General Manager, is the data controller for the data collected on the Site.
V - Retention period
Analytical cookies are valid for a period of 13 months.
To determine the retention period for the contact details collected when you answer to a classified ad or complete the contact form on the Site, please contact the professional concerned for information by clicking here.
VI - Your rights
Pursuant to personal data regulations, you have the following rights concerning your personal data as collected by LBC France on the Site via analytical cookies:
- Access: you are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data has been processed and, in the affirmative, to access this data;
- Rectification: you are entitled to have any inaccurate data rectified as soon as possible and have any incomplete data completed;
- Deletion/Elimination: you are entitled to have your data deleted as soon as possible, without prejudice to any other obligations or necessity for retention;
- Limitation: you are entitled to obtain limitation of processing when you make an objection, when you contest the accuracy of your data, when you think that processing of your data is illegal or when you need your data to evidence, exercise or defend your rights in court;
- Opposition: you are entitled to oppose the processing of your data by LBC France at any time, except on legitimate, urgent grounds put forward by LBC France. You can also oppose processing for the purpose of prospecting;
- Portability: you are entitled to receive your data in a structured format, currently used, machine-readable and interoperable and transmit it to another company responsible for processing without us being able to stand in your way;
- You are entitled not to be the subject of a decision solely based on automated processing, giving rise to legal effects concerning or affecting you, except when this decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract and is legally authorised;
- You are entitled to make a complaint to the relevant Authorities;
- You are entitled to give instructions regarding the outcome of your personal data in the event of death.
You can exercise your rights, especially the rights to oppose, to oblivion, portability and access, by contacting us here.
To exercise your rights on the contact details collected when you answer to a classified ad or complete the contact form on the Site, please contact the professional concerned by clicking here.
VII - Data Protection Officer
Adevinta France, of which LBC France is a subsidiary, has designated a Data Protection Officer. He can be contacted by e-mail on: fr.privacy+mb-diffusion@Adevinta.com or by post to: Adevinta France, Data Protection Officer, 24 rue des Jeûneurs – 75002 Paris.
VIII - Security of your data
We protect your information via appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security tailored to the risk. Our protective measures notably include firewalls, physical control of access to our datacenters and information access authorisation checks.
IX - Your choice regarding cookies
Your browser parameters
You can configure your browser at any time for cookies to be recorded on your terminal (opt-in) or, on the contrary, for them to be rejected (opt-out). Some browsers allow you to define rules to manage cookies, site by site.
For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser help menu and will enable you to determine how to modify your wishes:
X - Other useful resources
For more info on cookies and the choices available to you in this respect, you can consult the following resources:
You are also welcome to contact us if you have a question or request relating to the cookies deposited on the Site, by following this link.